Since I gave up Facebook I haunt message boards. There's a message board for a music site. Somebody asked a question about if I could recommend "hateful or angry" jazz. I posted a link to this single. Because I was curious I looked at the person who posted the question. It was a 16 year old kid. Is it wrong that I blind myself to the questioner when I answer a question? Does a 16 year old really need to be immersed in the wonderful world of Child Abuse?
I don't know. They're going to run across this sort of shit eventually, right? It wouldn't have traumatized me at age 16 to run across that song. I wouldn't have liked it at all, but caveat petitor, no?
of course she'd already five-starred "egyptian shumba"
ReplyDeleteupdate: this member is now asking who on the site is dead and is asking for proof. thank you internet for reminding me that i should never feel guilty for anything ever and that everybody here is a horrible troll. if you need me i'll be over here listening to frescobaldi.
ReplyDelete